Tangst Wallpaper

(Wide Screens)

Medium (1280 x 854)


I was bored tonight, and so I decided that I would shop around the numerous facets of Tangst for images from the Tangst Con and the like. I came to realize that Tangst now has T-shirts and pants, but no wallpaper! So I decided that I would use my incredible skillz to make some of my own. It's formatted in 1280x854 pixels (the dimensions of my own screen), though I would be happy to make in other dimensions if this becomes popular. Download if you like, criticize if you must. Just remember that I put this together in about 15 minutes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! My boobs made it on to the Tangst wallpaper!

3/16/2006 08:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And my back!

3/17/2006 12:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home