A bit about Box-Box

1. to all: what is your favorite Tangst post ever and why?

I have no real favorite, though I'm somewhat partial to Hannah + PChis = OTP :-)

2. if you could change your skin color to anything (natural, not natural, patterns, whatever), what would you choose and why?

I'm pretty happy with it right now, really, but I wouldn't mind a little darker. Anything to diminish the speed with which my face has a tendancy to flush on occasion...

3. What is your most convincing argument for the theory that all other people are robots?

Room 110E (CompSci). Or maybe not. I never gave it much thought.

4. If you had to date another admin, who would it be and why?

Hm, assigning numbers and rolling dice gets me TintedFragipan, though I can't say I've ever crushed on any of the other admins ;-)

5. Movie or book that made the biggest impact on you

That particular question demands a single answer with too many deciding factors. Suffice it to say that most works I read or films I watch affect me in some semblance of a significant way.

6. if you could punch anyone in the face Right Now with no repercussions, who would it be? ps. it doesn't matter if they're real/alive

I could never punch someone in the face. The stomach, maybe, but never the face.

7. If you had to kill one of the other admins who would it be?

Kill is such a strong word. On the other hand, threats made against one's digital data can have a similarly devastating effect...

8. to all: Left or Right? (Interpret it as you see fit)

Right-handed, slightly right of center, right over wrong.

9. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Too much. Chalk it up to evolution and a newfound capacity for greed.

10. are you currently single?

Nope.

11. Have you had sex?

Nope.

12. Do you dream in color, do you dream in grey?
Do you dream at night, do you dream at day?
Do your dreams have meaning, are your dreams a waste?
Do you dream in color, do you dream in grey?

(Yes, that was all really a question that I really would like answered - it wasn't meant to be a poem until I started rhyming.)


I dream in color, I dream in grey.
I dream at night, and I dream at class day.
My dreams have meaning, though some are a waste.
I dream in color, and I dream in grey.

13. Do you have a bf/gf?

Yes, the latter.

14. if you could have consequence-free sex with any oter admin, which would it be?

I'll have to join the crowd and agree that it would not be PChis. Although it would probably also not be Knight_Racer, DoctorAnonymous, Tinted, or Rashi. No offense, guys.

15. The premise is that you are stranded on a desert island with all the other admins (a little trite, I know):

Which admin would you eat first, if it came down to it?
It'd have to be DoctorAnonymous. There's just not enough sustinance to be gained from partaking of, say, Sithgirl or NanoTyrannus.

Who do you think would take the major leadership role (i.e., who would be Ralph/Jack from LotF)? I don't know really... I'd probably just sit back and watch it unfold.

Who would go crazy first, assuming that someone did? I think I would level off short of insanity, so my bet is on DoctorAnonymous. Plus, that gives a good excuse to get him on the menu first.

16. who do u think has a crush on me (ben tan), and i do not mean the person who i know has a crush on me who doesn't even do tangst, i mean the person who posted

Ms. Feung ;-)

17. Is the pursuit in life the journey or the destination?

The pursuit in life is the journey. The destination is the goal. Thoughts of good times keep you going when the hard times get you down.

18. Do you someday want children? If so, how many?

One or two might be nice eventually, though a long way into the future, if any.

19-22. If you were a popsicle, what would you taste like? Humans have a tendancy to excrete sweat, which tastes rather salty sometimes. I'd be a salty popsicle.

Would you rather be eaten by a shark or have to live the rest of your life with a cereal box over your head? If the ceral box came with a never-ending supply of those frosted Cheerios, I'll take the latter. Otherwise, bring on the shark.

Would you rather marry another admin right now, or marry a complete stranger in 5 years? The former is the lesser of two ills, though neither would be a good idea. Teen marriage v. marriage to the unknown... not my cup of tea ;-)

What is your social security number?

...It was a good try.........


238-...Wait. Nevermind.

23. What sandwich condiment best fits your personality and why?

Onions. 'Cause they've got layers.

24. If you could date anybody at Enloe, who would it be? (oh yeah, and why)

I'm pretty happy with where I'm at, personally. That's not to say there aren't plenty of great members of the female gender out there, I'm just not in the market for one to date.

25. who at enloe do you think ought to be sr class president? student body president?

Is this one of those "political" things?

26. Does anyone in your family know about tangst?

I don't think so. (Looks over shoulder)

27. Is this spinal tap?

I'll use my trusty penny on this one. Lincoln says no.

28. What is the relevance of the Etruscan civilization in modern culture?

Fairly extensive. Or not. It all depends on your view.

29. Do you like eating pickled toads?

I can't say I fancy them much. There's also the thought of eating one of the colorful poisoned ones. That's a bit of a turn-off for me.

30. how many non-enloe people use tangst?

My educated guess, based solely on traffic data, puts the answer to that question as a mid-four-digit value.

31. What is your favorite quote, and why?

We must use time as a tool, not as a crutch.
-- John F. Kennedy (1917-1963)

32. What is your favorite song or piece of music right now? Why do you like it?

Affirmation (Savage Garden), or Symphony no. 9 in E minor, "From the New World" (Antonin Dvorak). The former for its lyrics, the latter for its incredible, vibrant dynamics.

33. What is your current life philosophy or outlook on life if you have one?

Mostly optimistic living-in-the-moment-ness.

34. What do you breathe for?

Each breath I take, I breathe so that the oxygen content of my blood may be replenished sufficiently, in order that I may continue to operate as a biotic entity.

35. What was your new year's resolution this year?

I told myself to procrastinate less often. It almost worked. But then I remembered it was third quarter. Oh well.

36. what does your username mean/how did you choose it? (i am especially wondering about thewordofrashi,nanotyrannus,swalest'shooth,tintedfragipan,etc....)

龙年, or Long Nian, is Chinese, and translates roughly to "Year of the Dragon," which corrseponds to a significant time in my life, as marked by the Chinese lunar calendar.

37. What is your favorite type of juice?

Some combination of apple and orange. No, I won't make up my mind.

38. Ideal boob size?

I don't really have an opinion on this one. Medium?

39. have you ever been in love?

I don't know.

40. are you gay, lesbian, bisexual, or straight? (ignore this question completely if you feel it is too personal)

Straight.

41. If you could live forever, would you?

Not if it would eventually involve the endurance of the deaths of those close to me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewwwwwwww

4/05/2006 11:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well hey. look at number 1.

I TOTALLY WROTE THE HANNAH+PCHIS POST.


AND I TOTALLY HAVE A CRUSH ON BOX-BOX.


this is highly exciting.

4/06/2006 12:15:00 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

You picked the New World Symphony.

<3 <3

<3 <3 <3

<3 <3 <3 <33333333333333333.

That is all.

4/07/2006 06:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home