The Creator Speaks

1. to all: what is your favorite Tangst post ever and why?

Um... I really don't have a favorite one in particular. I generally like the ones that make me smile/laugh/giggle. I also enjoy the ones where I immediately think, "Hey, I could have written that (only less eloquently)."


2. if you could change your skin color to anything (natural, not natural, patterns, whatever), what would you choose and why?

Radioactive neon green. Actually, I like my skin color, but I wish it were more even (I'm currently having skin issues - acne, lupus, tan lines, etc).


3. What is your most convincing argument for the theory that all other people are robots?

*is boring* I honestly haven't thought about it that hard. I have no argument.


4. If you had to date another admin, who would it be and why?

Am I allowed to just sit here and laugh at this one? Because really, I am.
In all seriousness though, I'm already dating another admin. He's nice, he makes me laugh, he puts up with me in all my various moods and states of mind, and he can beat me in semantic arguments. Plus, he's tall.


5. Movie or book that made the biggest impact on you

Oy vey. There are tons of books that have largely impacted me. And it's a rather wide range as well. For the short list: Baby Goofy Catches a Fish, Emily's House, Anne of Green Gables, The Joy Luck Club, Fight Club, Collapse, Pride and Prejudice, Altas Shrugged, Philosophical Dictionary, Devil's Dictionary, Sleeping Over and Spanish Disco. For movies, the short list includes: almost all of the Disney Classics, The Joy Luck Club, Garden State, Dogma, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure and Ferris Bueller's Day Off.


6. if you could punch anyone in the face Right Now with no repercussions, who would it be? ps. it doesn't matter if they're real/alive

I'd go with Scarlett O'Hara. Or one of the various Looters in the Rand books.


7. If you had to kill one of the other admins who would it be?

Hmm, good question. I wouldn't kill any of the other admins, we're all really good friends. The contributors... are a completely different story. :D


8. to all: Left or Right? (Interpret it as you see fit)

Right-handed; right and left-brained. Socially left, economically right.


9. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Some?


10. are you currently single?

No.


11. Have you had sex?

No.


12. Do you dream in color, do you dream in grey?
Do you dream at night, do you dream at day?
Do your dreams have meaning, are your dreams a waste?
Do you dream in color, do you dream in grey?
(Yes, that was all really a question that I really would like answered - it wasn't meant to be a poem until I started rhyming.)


No idea to first two; I don't know because I don't remember my dreams, yes they are a waste; repeat first answer.


13. Do you have a bf/gf?

At the moment, yes, I have a boyfriend.


14. if you could have consequence-free sex with any oter admin, which would it be?

Well, obviously it'd be PChis.


15. The premise is that you are stranded on a desert island with all the other admins (a little trite, I know):
Which admin would you eat first, if it came down to it?
Who do you think would take the major leadership role (i.e., who would be Ralph/Jack from LotF)
Who would go crazy first, assuming that someone did?


I wouldn't eat any of the other admins, friends don't let friends eat other friends.
I honestly don't know who would take the major leadership role. I'm no good in nature situations so I'd just sit back and see what the others do. There would probably be a struggle in the beginning for control/dominance/whatever, but whoever proves to be the most competent would win support faster - we're pretty much all rationals.
I think either me or Dan would go crazy first. There's no Internet connection on desert islands. Although Hannah might die from lack of flute practice...


16. who do u think has a crush on me (ben tan), and i do not mean the person who i know has a crush on me who doesn't even do tangst, i mean the person who posted

No idea. Please use proper punctuation and capitalization next time (my OCD is just itching to reformat this questions).


17. Is the pursuit in life the journey or the destination?

It's always the journey. My destination changes daily. Plus, I get distracted really easily.


18. Do you someday want children? If so, how many?

Eventually I want kids. 2 or 3, depending on whether or not the first one kills me.


19-22. If you were a popsicle, what would you taste like?
Would you rather be eaten by a shark or have to live the rest of your life with a cereal box over your head?
Would you rather marry another admin right now, or marry a complete stranger in 5 years?
What is your social security number?
...It was a good try.........


Orange-raspberry (or is it raspberry-orange?); is the cereal still in the cereal box? (because that definitely affects my answer); marry another admin (strangers can be creepier than the admins, weird, I know); xxx-xxxx-xx (crack that code, beyotches).


23. What sandwich condiment best fits your personality and why?

I have no idea what constitutes as a sandwich condiment these days.


24. If you could date anybody at Enloe, who would it be? (oh yeah, and why)

*laughs and refers readers to questions 4, 10, 13 and 14* The person I'm dating now. You guys should check Facebook more often. As to why, it's pretty much just cause I like him.


25. who at enloe do you think ought to be sr class president? student body president?

I have no idea. Who's running?


26. Does anyone in your family know about tangst?

In my immediate family, no. In the extended family, one of my cousins randomly found the site. Then showed it to me. I laughed in my head and couldn't contain my smile.


27. Is this spinal tap?

Maybe. Enough of us know how to play instruments and act crazy. We should be able to pull it off.


28. What is the relevance of the Etruscan civilization in modern culture?

Various inventions and design techniques. To piss off Dr. E, basically nothing important.


29. Do you like eating pickled toads?

Not particularly. I don't like pickled food items, I find them a tad gross. Pickled ginger, pickled cucumbers, pickled cow's tongue, etc. The byproduct of eating at authentic Chinese restuarants, I guess.


30. how many non-enloe people use tangst?

No idea. Ask Box-Box, he's the one writing and running the counter programs. I just check the stats in the monthly report, same as everyone else.


31-33. What is your favorite quote, and why?
What is your favorite song or piece of music right now? Why do you like it?
What is your current life philosophy or outlook on life if you have one?


Like all other "favorite" things, I have a list instead of one specific thing. Right now, I'll go with "It's the friends you can call up at four a.m. that matter." by Marlene Dietrich. I like it because it holds a lot of personal significance.
At the moment, one of my favorite songs (or at least the one I'm playing on repeat) is Guns N Roses' "November Rain." I'm also really liking Dido's "Here With Me" and "This Land is Mine."
Currently, I'm trying to be as happy as possible. I'm taking things day by day, and not making any really concrete plans for the future (near or far). I've learned from experience that the best things aren't expected or planned at all, they just happen. I fall into bouts of pessimism every now and then, I want to stop. In general, I tend to be a rational realist. I could stand to be more optimistic.


34. What do you breathe for?

I breathe to keep living, talking, singing, and laughing. Which to me, are all basically the same thing.


35. What was your new year's resolution this year?

To make this year better than the last. I also want to see my friends more often, be a more open person, and get more sleep. The entire list is here.


36. what does your username mean/how did you choose it? (i am especially wondering about thewordofrashi, nanotyrannus, swalest'shooth, tintedfragipan, etc....)

Mine is from my school login ID, last name plus first initial. Except Blogger didn't take that as acceptable because it's not 6 or more characters. The woes of having a short last name.


37. What is your favorite type of juice?

Apple. Though I really miss Mystic's Strawberry Watermelon flavor. I also have a fondness for Welch's white grape juice.

38. Ideal boob size?

What I'm at right now works well enough for me. Every now and then I'll wish I was slighty smaller, but whatever. I'm pretty proportional, and that's all that matters.

3 Comments:

Blogger TintedFragipan said...

You and PChis are so cute. Is he tall? I mean, he is very well probably taller than I am, but I did not think he was tall.

I liked your popsicle flavor. And your assesment of who would go crazy first on the desert island.

4/05/2006 07:48:00 PM  
Blogger Swales said...

Silly Fragi. Even if PChis looks not so tall to you, *everyone* looks taller to sithgirl.

4/07/2006 07:46:00 PM  
Blogger sithgirl said...

Hmm, not *everyone* cause NanoTy is definitely shorter.

4/08/2006 01:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home