Here are Hannah's questions. So far.

1. to all: what is your favorite Tangst post ever and why?
I liked the one where that guy (girl?) typed a bazillion numbers into the post box. :D


2. if you could change your skin color to anything (natural, not natural, patterns, whatever), what would you choose and why?
Our gay oboeist came into orchestra tonight and he'd dyed his skin orange over spring break. Well, actually, it was more a misapplication of tanning tint, but, y'know.

In all seriousness, maybe I might follow his lead. Because my computer-tan, while ravishingly attractive to view from a distance, occasionally burns the eyes with its blinding whiteness.


3. What is your most convincing argument for the theory that all other people are robots?
Vivek.


4. If you had to date another admin, who would it be and why?
Half the school thinks Tinted and I are An Item. Hah!


5. Movie or book that made the biggest impact on you
Dune. Lord of the Rings. Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging.

:D


6. if you could punch anyone in the face Right Now with no repercussions, who would it be?


ps. it doesn't matter if they're real/alive


I thought everyone was a robot. . . .


7. If you had to kill one of the other admins who would it be?

Man, I'd take out Sithgirl. And then you know what color the background of this site would be? PURPLE.


8. to all: Left or Right?

(Interpret it as you see fit)


Right-handed, Right-brained, Right-wing.

Well, maybe not too much Right-wing (I'm pretty 'socially' liberal). But it was nice parallel structure, wasn't it?


9. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Aardvarks.


10. are you currently single?

Single-minded is the closest I come.


11. Have you had sex?

Hey, what happened between me and Orlando Bloom in that broom closet has no place in a public forum.


12. Do you dream in color, do you dream in grey?
Do you dream at night, do you dream at day?
Do your dreams have meaning, are your dreams a waste?
Do you dream in color, do you dream in grey?

(Yes, that was all really a question that I really would like answered - it wasn't meant to be a poem until I started rhyming.)


My dreams come day and night;
In color and in black-and-white;
But mostly day-dreams come to me,
In Enviro, period three.

See, this is why I should only be allowed to write prose.


13. Do you have a bf/gf?

The former of the two.


14. if you could have consequence-free sex with any oter admin, which would it be?

Nanotyrannus, let's get it ON. I'm sure PChis wouldn't object. xD


15. The premise is that you are stranded on a desert island with all the other admins (a little trite, I know):

Which admin would you eat first, if it came down to it?

Who do you think would take the major leadership role (i.e., who would be Ralph/Jack from LotF)

Who would go crazy first, assuming that someone did?



Tinted would take the first leadership role.

We'd eat Doctor A first.

I'd be the one to go crazy.


16. who do u think has a crush on me (ben tan), and i do not mean the person who i know has a crush on me who doesn't even do tangst, i mean the person who posted

Maverick.


17. Is the pursuit in life the journey or the destination?

I pursue n00bs.


18. Do you someday want children? If so, how many?

Yes. I'd like two for breakfast.


19-22. If you were a popsicle, what would you taste like?
Would you rather be eaten by a shark or have to live the rest of your life with a cereal box over your head?
Would you rather marry another admin right now, or marry a complete stranger in 5 years?,
What is your social security number?


...It was a good try.........


Blueberry.
Depends on what kind of cereal.
Tinted and I would raise some kickass tangsty kids. Despite the fact that, you know, we wouldn't really want to have sex with each other. But we could adopt.
Mrs. A told me never to give that out. She's just a little bit less than a god. :D


23. What sandwich condiment best fits your personality and why?

Pickles.


24. If you could date anybody at Enloe, who would it be? (oh yeah, and why)

A substitute bus driver once thought Alex Copeland and I were lesbian lovers.


25. who at enloe do you think ought to be sr class president? student body president?

Me.


26. Does anyone in your family know about tangst?

. . . Whaddayathink?

5 Comments:

Blogger TintedFragipan said...

Haha, I'm pretty much cracking up.

Our children would be awesome, I agree.

I like that your condiment was "pickles." I definitely do not think that "pickles" is a legitimate condiment.

4/06/2006 05:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can get pickles on your sandwich at subway, therefore they are a legitimate condiment.

4/06/2006 06:15:00 PM  
Blogger Nanotyrannus said...

Hannah,
You. Me. Enloe's Swimming Pool (in the basement). Midnight.

4/06/2006 07:28:00 PM  
Blogger knight_racer979 said...

I thought the pool was on the roof...

4/09/2006 03:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's on the 3rd floor.

4/09/2006 09:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home