knight_racer's answers (and yes, I did answer #24)

1. to all: what is your favorite Tangst post ever and why?

I am a personal fan of the favorite underwear post, simply because it is something I never would have even thought about otherwise. I am also in love with maverick's poetry.

2. if you could change your skin color to anything (natural, not natural, patterns, whatever), what would you choose and why?

I have no idea. I do know that I would want it all one color, not a pattern or design.

3. What is your most convincing argument for the theory that all other people are robots?

I once saw two screws and a locknut fall out of someone's sleeve once, which pretty much convinced me (true story)

4. If you had to date another admin, who would it be and why?

Now here is an interesting question. I would probably have to go with sithgirl, because she is a) of the opposite sex, and b) because I can relate to her. (no offense to you, hannah. i just don't think you're my type.)

5. Movie or book that made the biggest impact on you

Alas, Babylon, by I-forget-who, had a major impact on me. Not a life-changing effect, exactly, but the book was so powerfully and realistically written that I almost felt thatthe events were real and I half-expected to see a nuclear wasteland outside my window when I looked.

6. if you could punch anyone in the face Right Now with no repercussions, who would it be?

Nico DeBarmore/Dylan Johnson (I count them as one person), because he is a complete ass who thinks that owning a lifted yellow Jeep and being a becnh-warmer on the 2nd string of Enloe's not-exactly-stellar football team give him license to act as if everything on Enloe's campus is his own personal property, to be done with as he pleases

Actually, the same goes for John Sanyer (sp?), but he is a different person and #2 on my hit-in-the-face list.

7. If you had to kill one of the other admins who would it be?

Can I answer this a not be suceptible to suspension? Whatever.

I really do not hold a lasting grudge against any of the admins. If I was forced to choose one I'd probably choose Pchis, not for any deep-seated hatred but because he seems like an easy target for my forced aggression. (no hate, Pchis)

8. to all: Left or Right?

(Interpret it as you see fit)


Left, and no I won't tell you why.

(Interpret as you see fit) :D (except for you, DocA)

9. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Not very much, I suppose. Chucking wood seems like such a nonsensical thing to do in life, so I imagine that the woodchuck would instead cure AIDS or something of that nature.

10. are you currently single?

I think so. At least, that's what my Facebook tells me, so I'll go with "yes".

11. Have you had sex?

No. I intend to not have sex until I find someone who is important enough to me that I want to share with her that most intimate of connections. Not necessarily abstinence until married, but I'm not going to give myself away for a quick thrill.

Yes, yes. I know. I always have been, and will continue to be, a hopeless romantic.

12. Do you dream in color, do you dream in grey?
Do you dream at night, do you dream at day?
Do your dreams have meaning, are your dreams a waste?
Do you dream in color, do you dream in grey?

(Yes, that was all really a question that I really would like answered - it wasn't meant to be a poem until I started rhyming.)


I dream in color when I'm sleeping,
And in grey when I awake.
I dream upon the moon's slow trek
And when bright sun moon's place doth take.

My dreams all show my path through life,
And yet are flights of fantasy,
But flights of color show mere dreams,
The truth is like niaveity.

13. Do you have a bf/gf?

No. See #10.

14. if you could have consequence-free sex with any oter admin, which would it be?

Umm...I'm going to abstain from answering this question. See #11

15. The premise is that you are stranded on a desert island with all the other admins (a little trite, I know):

Which admin would you eat first, if it came down to it?

Who do you think would take the major leadership role (i.e., who would be Ralph/Jack from LotF)

Who would go crazy first, assuming that someone did?


1. Pchis or rashi, depending on who came up with the first stupid comment :D

2. Sithgirl, DocA, or myself, assuming I could get anyone to listen to me.

3. DocA or me, because we are both half there already, and we'd be stuck on an island with rashi and Pchis (until we ate one of them)


16. who do u think has a crush on me (ben tan), and i do not mean the person who i know has a crush on me who doesn't even do tangst, i mean the person who posted

Somebody once told me it was sithgirl, but I'm not sure if that is (or ever was) tue. Oh well, guess we'll just have to wonder.

17. Is the pursuit in life the journey or the destination?

Definitely the journey. Heaven (if that's what you believe in) sounds great and all that, but why wait until it's all over? What's the betting you can't get drunk with your friends, do crazy stuff, pass out on your floor, and wake up to a collective headache in Heaven? I bet not.

18. Do you someday want children? If so, how many?

I think that eventually I want children, but I've given no thought to how long after I'm married (yes, wife before kids) or how many. That's something I will decide with said wife.

19-22. If you were a popsicle, what would you taste like?
Would you rather be eaten by a shark or have to live the rest of your life with a cereal box over your head?
Would you rather marry another admin right now, or marry a complete stranger in 5 years?
What is your social security number?



1. Cherry, because everybody likes the cherry ones (except the wierd people).
2. The cereal box on the head. I want my death to be quick and painless (ie, not a shark attack). Plus, someday cereal boxes might become fasionable, whereas getting eaten never will.
3. Another (female) admin now. I want to marry someone I know I can relate to.
4. It was a good try.


23. What sandwich condiment best fits your personality and why?

No clue. Let me get back to you on that.

24. If you could date anybody at Enloe, who would it be? (oh yeah, and why)

Meghan, Jenny, Heather or a small number of other people. These are the people that can make me laugh, something I find very important in a relationship.

25. who at enloe do you think ought to be sr class president? student body president?

Student body president = Reed because that would absolutely destroy any semblence of order in stuco.

Senior Class President = Heather, because someone needs to be there to help Reed with Stuco destruction

26. Does anyone in your family know about tangst?

Yes. But not what it is/entails, only that it exists.

27. Is this spinal tap?

Not yet. But getting close.

28. What is the relevance of the Etruscan civilization in modern culture?

Mean people suck. That's just about all I can say about that. And I'm glad you don't wirte AP essay prompts.

6 Comments:

Blogger Swales said...

I agree about punching Nico/Dylan. I have felt the same way for years.

4/06/2006 07:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sithgirl? she's taken.... plus i think aaron's answer of "Ms. Potter" is more likely

4/06/2006 08:20:00 PM  
Blogger Dr.A said...

by the way. I'm running for class VP.

4/06/2006 09:08:00 PM  
Blogger knight_racer979 said...

Hooray for you, DocA.

I'll vote for you.

4/09/2006 02:59:00 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

(no offense to you, hannah. i just don't think you're my type.)

Man, and we were even on the same bus on the eighth-grade band trip! xD

(ha-ha)

4/11/2006 03:45:00 PM  
Blogger knight_racer979 said...

NUMA NUMA YAY!

5/03/2006 03:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home