The long-awaited answers of DOCTOR ANONYMOUS!!!

1. to all: what is your favorite Tangst post ever and why?
I love tangst in general... it's kind of hard to choose out of about a thousand posts which one is my favorite.


2. if you could change your skin color to anything (natural, not natural, patterns, whatever), what would you choose and why?
I think I would change it to an unnaturally dark black. That way I wouldn't have to worry about sunscreen and could blend in at night, but wouldn't be the butt of racial slurs.


3. What is your most convincing argument for the theory that all other people are robots?
Well think about it. Our genes are given to us at birth, when we have no choice over the direction of our life. They dictate our physical appearance and brain structure. Experiences that are given to us lie within a narrow paramater of possible human experience and are only interpreted through the frame of your genes. You cannot escape them and act according to them in all situations. How can you rebel against something that is at the core of every decision and through which no experience can slip? Your genes are the operating system granted to you by your parents. They are the code you can never go beyond.


4. If you had to date another admin, who would it be and why?
Sithgirl because I'm deeply in love with her. Move over PChis.


5. Movie or book that made the biggest impact on you
Probably "Love Actually," because never has a movie affected both my ideals about love and my own despair about my romantic situation so much at the same time. It might be part of the reason I find it so hard to relate to girls sometimes in a serious way, because of expectations I've built ... well whatever. It didn't all come from a silly movie -- it's a whole progression of things. Genetic programming + limited experience = insanity.


6. if you could punch anyone in the face Right Now with no repercussions, who would it be?

ps. it doesn't matter if they're real/alive


whoever asked this question.
no, joking.
There are many people in this world, but few that I'd really like to punch in the FACE.


7. If you had to kill one of the other admins who would it be?
I... killing is not really great. I guess I would kill Tabula Rasa. Not because I don't know who she is, but because I hate her.
Tabula I am so joking you're my favorite human in the world.


8. to all: Left or Right?

(Interpret it as you see fit)

pass.


9. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
pass.


10. are you currently single?
But of course.


11. Have you had sex?
No.


12. Do you dream in color, do you dream in grey?
Do you dream at night, do you dream at day?
Do your dreams have meaning, are your dreams a waste?
Do you dream in color, do you dream in grey?

(Yes, that was all really a question that I really would like answered - it wasn't meant to be a poem until I started rhyming.)

I dream in color, but it seems to happen all the time. Everything, however, is a waste, poster. Even this dream we like to call life every once in a while. Or maybe not, that's for you to decide. Some days I think so and some days not -- depends on the medication. Not that I take medication -- I prefer meditation, or mediation, or medley-ation.


13. Do you have a bf/gf?
Um.... can't say I have.


14. if you could have consequence-free sex with any oter admin, which would it be?
I don't know... pchis?


15. The premise is that you are stranded on a desert island with all the other admins (a little trite, I know):

Which admin would you eat first, if it came down to it?

Who do you think would take the major leadership role (i.e., who would be Ralph/Jack from LotF)

Who would go crazy first, assuming that someone did?

Who would we eat first? Box box. Without his computers he becomes nothing.
Sithgirl and I would fight for leadership position but it would come to me eventually... then we would eat sithgirl. But I won't say that I haven't already gone crazy.
Edit: but reading back on these everyone wants to eat me first, so I guess I would kill them all, smoke them, and then hang them up in my underground cellar and just play solitaire.


16. who do u think has a crush on me (ben tan), and i do not mean the person who i know has a crush on me who doesn't even do tangst, i mean the person who posted
pass.
i do.
no...
pass.


17. Is the pursuit in life the journey or the destination?



18. Do you someday want children? If so, how many?
NO, zero, none, nada, zilch, zero (again).


19-22. If you were a popsicle, what would you taste like?
Would you rather be eaten by a shark or have to live the rest of your life with a cereal box over your head?
Would you rather marry another admin right now, or marry a complete stranger in 5 years?
What is your social security number?


...It was a good try.........

I would taste like awesome. I already do, actually. I would be eaten by the em-effin shark because you know what? I LIKE SHARKS! I would marry an admin now -- frashi. 783-23-5295.


23. What sandwich condiment best fits your personality and why?
Mustard, because I am spicy and hot and desirable, just like all good mustard is.


24. If you could date anybody at Enloe, who would it be? (oh yeah, and why)
There is no reason really for the girl's name to come out, and I don't know why I want to date her. Frankly I don't know which girl I'm talking about. My life is a mess.


25. who at enloe do you think ought to be sr class president? student body president?
I should be. Duh. I'm a natural leader and good person. I'm not going to submit a resume or anything, but I just thought that I would get out there the fact that I'm God.


26. Does anyone in your family know about tangst?
No thank god.


27. Is this spinal tap?
pass.


28. What is the relevance of the Etruscan civilization in modern culture?
pass.


29. Do you like eating pickled toads?
pass.


30. how many non-enloe people use tangst?
1,340,324,345.294896000001


31-33. What is your favorite quote, and why?

What is your favorite song or piece of music right now? Why do you like it?

What is your current life philosophy or outlook on life if you have one?


Favorite Quote: "Words are the only bullets in Truth's bandolier, and poets are the snipers." --Martin Silenus, Hyperion, written by Dan Simmons

My favorite piece of music for a long time has been Last Kiss by Pearl Jam. It's so sad and portentous and meaningful.

My current outlook on life is live quickly before you die, because it will happen soon and you'll never get back all this time that you waste. And all the stupidity and meaninglessness will eventually wash away and our expectations and misconceptions will go with them down the drain of eternity. And all that will be left will be the skeletal reality of our selves.

Whoa, don't even know what happened there.



34. What do you breathe for?
I breathe because one day meaning will make itself clear, rather than us trying so hard when we know we'll fail.


35. What was your new year's resolution this year?
not to have one.


36. what does your username mean/how did you choose it?

(i am especially wondering about thewordofrashi,nanotyrannus,swalest'shooth,tintedfragipan,etc....)

I figured I wanted to stand out in a sea of anonymice, so I got myself a Ph.D.


37. What is your favorite type of juice?
White grape juice has been my favorite ever since I was a small child. Now it tastes sharp and tangy to me like the living room of my old house, with a round full feeling in the throat like the sweat beading on a tall glass in my dining room, surrounded by mirrors and looking out the french doors (cracked with paint) onto the raspberry bushes of my youth.


38. Ideal boob size?
Hm... I'm dreadfully uncertain about my ability to properly measure breasts... with numbers and letters and things. I think "C" might be my favorite, but maybe I need to add some numbers to that. I'll look at the girl who I think has the best one's bra.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never realized how funny you are until now, DocA :)

4/06/2006 02:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you, Doctor Anonymous!!

4/06/2006 07:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marry me, docA!

6/23/2006 07:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home