Pastry Crumbs

1. What is your favorite Tangst post ever and why?

Well, I thought the post about a guy having sex with a dog was totally hot... Not really. I enjoy the idea of Tangst rather than the actual content of posts. Usually. The fact that I can't recall any specific content proves to me that no post was particlarly fascinating. But I still love you all.


2. if you could change your skin color to anything (natural, not natural, patterns, whatever), what would you choose and why?

Well... I would want my skin to be textured like a regenerating bubble wrap. Because I love bubble wrap. I guess color would be fun, but I would really love chameleon powers to go with it.


3. What is your most convincing argument for the theory that all other people are robots?

The three laws of robotics are as follows:
1. A robot may not harm a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given to it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence, as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
Take that as you like.


4. If you had to date another admin, who would it be and why?

Sithgirl. Of course, that is most likely a hopeless venture... which is quite alright. I think it would be for all of the obvious reasons; she's intelligent, funny, pretty, has a cute haircut, etc. At the time of writing this I am not insinuating the desire for a polygamous relationship, because she is single.


5. Movie or book that made the biggest impact on you

This is hard... for movie I suppose De Sica's "Bycicle Thief" or Yasujiro Ozu's "Late Spring" for their simplicity and poignance... absolute. Watch them, I can't do it justice.
For books... well, I like books. "Shogun" by James Clavell is marvelous to read (long too), and "Shielding the Flame" an interview between Hanna Krall and Marek Adelman, a survivor of the Warsaw ghetto uprisings.


6. if you could punch anyone in the face Right Now with no repercussions, who would it be?
ps. it doesn't matter if they're real/alive

Alpha 5 from Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. What, you don't remember him? The little robot that constantly babbled and said "Aye yi yi!".... ARGH.


7. If you had to kill one of the other admins who would it be?

Oh... see, now this isn't fair... No no, bad. I suppose if I had to, I would kill all of them so I wouldn't have to live with the awkward stares of surviving admins.


8. to all: Left or Right?
(Interpret it as you see fit)

I am left-handed. Isn't that curse enough?


9. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Well, since woodchucks enjoy alfalfa much of the time, I don't think they could chuck much wood. Alfalfa is far more tender than wood, and the woodchuck may hurt his poor little teeth on a 2x4.


10. are you currently single?

....Yes.


11. Have you had sex?

....No.


12. Do you dream in color, do you dream in grey?
Do you dream at night, do you dream at day?
Do your dreams have meaning, are your dreams a waste?
Do you dream in color, do you dream in grey?

(Yes, that was all really a question that I really would like answered - it wasn't meant to be a poem until I started rhyming.)

I'm not sure it was meant to be a poem even in its finished state... Ha, kidding. I love dreams, and mine are always in color. Unless it's a super-smooth noir film, but that is rare. I dream whenever I can get away with it.


13. Do you have a bf/gf?

.... STOP RUBBING IT IN, BLAAHHHHH!


14. if you could have consequence-free sex with any other admin, which would it be?

I... uh... All of them at the same time.


15. The premise is that you are stranded on a desert island with all the other admins (a little trite, I know):

Which admin would you eat first, if it came down to it?

-Dr. Anonymous merely for the pragmatism of the choice.

Who do you think would take the major leadership role (i.e., who would be Ralph/Jack from LotF)

-I think Tinted would want leadership, but that Sithgirl or Hannah would end out on top.

Who would go crazy first, assuming that someone did?

-Cajune would first; however, I may follow soon after if Dr. A's flesh was not cooked to tender perfection. Even slightly overcooked meat would shatter my illusion of comfort.


16. who do u think has a crush on me (ben tan), and i do not mean the person who i know has a crush on me who doesn't even do tangst, i mean the person who posted

Madonna.


17. Is the pursuit in life the journey or the destination?

There is no journey without the destination, but the importance of enjoying the moment probably overrides everything else.


18. Do you someday want children? If so, how many?

Yes I do. Unless they're retarded or disabled. I don't want any of that. The number probably shouldn't exceed 2... 3 would be too much I think.


19. I have four questions:

a)If you were a popsicle, what would you taste like?

Ever had a choc-taco? Well, I would be a choco-taco flavored popsicle.

b)Would you rather be eaten by a shark or have to live the rest of your life with a cereal box over your head?

Eaten by a shark. To have be disemboweled and mutilated beneath the sea would be sooo much more dramatic. And sharks are cool.

c)Would you rather marry another admin right now, or marry a complete stranger in 5 years?

Let's go with stranger, at least then I don't know what I'm getting into. Wait...

d)What is your social security number?

Okay, ready? The combination is 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.


20. What sandwich condiment best fits your personality and why?

Well, an online quiz says I'm peanut butter because I go well with everything and often stick around when people don't want me there... though if I had to pick, it would probably be tapenade. Because tapenade, is delicious, complex, and can be made from just about anything.


21. If you could date anybody at Enloe, who would it be? (oh yeah, and why)

Aw, dammit, leave me alone.


22. who at enloe do you think ought to be sr class president? student body president?

Keri Judd. We've been over this.


23. Does anyone in your family know about tangst?

Yep, but they don't really care.


24. Is this spinal tap?

That movie wasn't funny to begin with.


25. What is the relevance of the Etruscan civilization in modern culture?

Maybe it's not such a good thing that wikipedia is so readily available.


26. Do you like eating pickled toads?

Only good ones.


27. how many non-enloe people use tangst?

Whoever in Colorado made TWHE and the Leesville people who made "Blood of Our Pens". Oh yeah, and all those other non-enloe people who use Tangst.


28. What is your favorite quote, and why?

"Nobody ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the American People."
~P.T. Barnum

"If you put your hand on the stove for one minute, it feels like an hour. If you were to sit with a pretty girl for one minute and it feels like a second. That's relativity"
~Albert Einstein

Just because they are so true.


29. What is your favorite song or piece of music right now? Why do you like it?

Ravel's String Quartet in F major. It is GLORIOUS. You... I can't explain, it must be experienced. Orgasmic.


30. What is your current life philosophy or outlook on life if you have one?

Well, to keep everything from being terribly depressing, I have to assume that people are good at heart and things will turn out alright in the end; however, in the immediate future I tend to see a lot of bad.


31. What do you breathe for?

So that I do not turn pink, then red, then purple, then blue, then expire from lack of oxygen. Also so that I may experience more of this short life we have.


32. What was your new year's resolution this year?

To not make a new year's resolution next year.


33. what does your username mean/how did you choose it?
(i am especially wondering about thewordofrashi,nanotyrannus,swalest'shooth,tintedfragipan,etc....)

Well, I had been discussing my choice to become a contributor (and later admin) with Box-Box, but I hadn't thought of an appropriate alias yet. I had been brooding over it for a little and couldn't think of anything that pleased me. I wanted something that rolled off the tongue (to me) and insinuated towards writing, or posting on Tangst, or something like that. As if by magic "Graffiti Pastry" popped in my head. I chuckled a little, and wrote it down so I wouldn't forget. I suppose the pastry part made sense to me because they can be filled with anything; sweet or savory, or nothing. All of them delicious in some way. Or awful, it is very easy to make a horrible pastry.


34. What is your favorite type of juice?

Fermented potato juice. Also known as vodka. No no, I find vodka rather distasteful, to be honest. I love mango juice when I can get it, but apple or white grape will do in a pinch. I haven't been very fond of purple grape juice since Temple Beth Or preschool.


35. Ideal boob size?

Well, if they were my boobs I would probably go with a D-cup, so that I could kill someone with them if I felt harassed. For everybody else... whatever is proportional.


36. have you ever been in love?

I don't think so, but then again I've never been not in... Uh... pass.


37. are you gay, lesbian, bisexual, or straight?
(ignore this question completely if you feel it is too personal)

I don't like the idea of intercourse with another man. Interpret that as you see fit.


38. If you could live forever, would you?

Yes, if only to later commit a very messy and demented suicide when everything I have come to know about society has changed irreversibly over the ages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home