You don't know rashi

1. Have you ever been in love?
Yes

2. are you in it now?
Yes.

3. Do you have a crush on someone at your school?
Nope. Not anymore. And you have no idea how wonderful it is to be able to say that.

4. If you were a vegetable, what kind would you be?
A carrot.

5. What are your religious inclinations, if any?
You're kidding right? I am a Conservative Jew.

6. If the world were a sandwich, would everything be
better?

It depends. What kind of bread is it?

7. If you could meet any person, who would it be (and why)? Dead
or alive.

Sheesh. I don't know. Let's just say Frederick the Great for the purpose of conversation.

8. what turns you on about the oppisite sex (or same sex) more
than anything else?

Hair. I don't know why, but I love it. Sexy hair = sexy girl.

9. Does size matter?
Oh, no! Gojira!

10. What's you favorite subject?
Probably either English or History. Tough call between the two.

11. What is your opinion on Paris Hilton?
She's a slut.

12. What college (if any) would you like to attend?
My top 5? Duke, Emory, University of Chicago, Hopkins, Columbia, in no particular order.

13. What's your favorite food?
Sushi's pretty good. I don't really know. Sometimes a maztah ball really hits the spot. Yeah, there's really no comparison. Jewish comfort food rocks.

14. If you had wings, what color would they be?
The same color as my horns.

15. Do you have to be in love with someone? Can't you just be IN
LOVE?

You don't have to be in love with someONE, but you do have to be in love with someTHING.

16. If you could paint the whole world for a single day, would
you paint it and how?

I don't even know how to answer this question. I hate art. Someone else can paint the world.

17. Are you more of an apple, banana, or pear?
Well, pears are symbols for uteri, so definitely not that. I would say a banana.

18. what is one thing that guys should know about girls in
general

Two in the pink. One in the stink. Wait, wait. That's not what I meant to say. What I meant to say is that you really can't understand the opposite sex. But that's ok, because they don't understand you either.

19. what the fuck is going on here?
I'm just answering your questions. Jeez.

20. whats you favorite hair color of the opposite sex.
Brown

21. who likes short short?
Everyone?

22. Ninjas or Pirates?
Ninjas, hands down no questions asked.

23. Who would win in a swordfight between Tarzan and a
businessman from New York?

Why all the fighting? Can't we all just live peacefully?

24. has there ever been one moment when you knew your heart was
broken? if so, when and what was it?

good question. I don't think so.

25. How many languages do you speak? (and though it isn't part
of the question, what are the languages?)

I am fluent in over six million forms of communication.

26. If you could dye your hair any color in the world, either
permanently or temporarily, what would it be?

I don't think I want to dye my hair. I am perfectly happy with how it is.

27. What single individual is the biggest problem with American
society today?

Pat Robertson.

28. Hypothetically, if you were to come into possession of a
hammer, would you prefer to hammer in the mornin' or in the evenin'?
Also, Which would you hammer out first: Danger, or a warning?

Yes.

29. What are your opinions on breakfast food? Good or
bad?

I love breakfast food. Too bad I never have too much time to eat it.

30. Where the fuck did you get that banana?!
It was a gift.

31. what is the sexiest musical instrument?
Violin.

32. if you had sex with one animal (nonhuman)which one would it
be and why?

You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel.

33. whos your favorite dictator?
I've always been partial to Kim Jong Il.

34. Where have all the flowers gone?
Flower heaven.

35. when will all the questions end?
Good question. This is getting boring.

36. whats your favorite melon.
Cantaloupe

37. what is your major goal in life? what do you look forward to
most?

Get married, have children, enjoy a good job. I look forward to having someone to spend the rest of my life with.

38. does death scare you?
I suppose so, but I don't let that rule my life.

39. what happened in the most tragic or traumatic time in your
life?

I don't even know. I try not to define my life by tragedy.

40. What do you want?
I want these questions to freaking stop already!

41. Out of all 52 cards in the deck, which is your
favorite?

Ace of Spades.

42. why do fools fall in love
Because only the fools are foolish enough to do so. Isn't it wonderful to be a fool?

43. why do YOU want to see snakes on a plane!!!!
Because I'm tired of these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane.

44. for how much money would you become a eunuch
Trust me. There isn't enough.

45. if tangst were a drug, what would it be and would you
ODing?

Probably cocaine. And probably not.

46. why aren't you not arrogant?
I'm not arrogant. I'm confident. I think there's a difference.

47. stephen colbert bridge or chuck norris bridge?
Colbert.

48. Do you have a significant other? If so, what's your favorite
thing about him/her?

Ask me again on September 10th. Haha, September 10th update: Yes, and the way she makes me smile and feel like I matter in this world. Wow, that sounds corny. But it's true.

49. how many of these questions did you actually answer
All of them, although not necessarily thoroughly. Maybe I'll go back later.

2 Comments:

Blogger TintedFragipan said...

Three of our top five colleges are the same.

Sorry to win :(

8/31/2006 09:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still wondering what animal you'd have sex with aaron.

9/01/2006 01:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home