Admin Q&A

1. Have you ever been in love?

Truly and quite tragically, yes I have been.

2. are you in it now?

I believe so, but I'm not quite sure. It would depend on what exactly love is. Does my heart beat faster and my spirit sing whenever I see her or hear her voice? Absolutely. Will it ever lead anywhere? No, I believe not. She is quite taken.

3. Do you have a crush on someone at your school?

Yes again, but not in the strict romantic meaning of the word. I deeply care for more than a few schoolmates, some of whom I could see myself becoming attached to if the opportunity presented itself.

4. If you were a vegetable, what kind would you be?

One not on life support.

5. What are your religious inclinations, if any?

Religion is a very personal thing, and as such my beliefs do not fit any clearly defined and classically based religion. I believe that there is a higher power, but I won't go any further than that in a questionnaire.

6. If the world were a sandwich, would everything be better?

It would certainly end the world hunger problem.

7. If you could meet any person, who would it be (and why)? Dead or alive.

I would choose to meet myself, five or six years ago, knowing what I know now. I would convince that confused and extremely insecure kid that everything would be okay, and maybe convince him not to make the same mistakes I did. Ah, how my life would be different.

8. what turns you on about the oppisite sex (or same sex) more than anything else?

The uncanny ability they have of making you feel that your existence is worth all the pain and suffering. Just the other day someone was having a serious problem and she came to me because she knew I would listen and help, even if all she needed was to know things were going to turn out all right. Don't know if that made any sense, my meaning kind of got lost in translation I think.

9. Does size matter?

When your jerry-rigged coat hanger is just a few inches shy of reaching the keys you dropped in the gutter, it most certainly does! As for other times, someone once told me that small was ok if you knew how to use it. It was in reference to a four-wheel drive pickup truck, all of you gutter-dwelling minds out there.

10. What's you favorite subject?

I enjoy math the most out of my core subjects. I also enjoy the social political sciences.

11. What is your opinion on Paris Hilton?

I really don't have one. Celebrity gossip is not worth my time.

12. What college (if any) would you like to attend?

The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.

13. What's your favorite food?

Penne pasta with sun-dried tomatoes and grilled shrimp in a tomato cream sauce.

14. If you had wings, what color would they be?

Doesn't matter to me, as long as they work. What a joy to be able to fly!

15. Do you have to be in love with someone? Can't you just be IN LOVE?

I guess so. I think I've had times when I felt love but did not have a specific thing or person on which it was focused. But it is too early in the morning for deep self-reflection, so I'll stick with yes.

16. If you could paint the whole world for a single day, would you paint it and how?

No paint. Nature has a distinct beauty all its own.

17. Are you more of an apple, banana, or pear?

Pear. I might come up with an explanation later, but for now I'm going on immediate reaction.

18. what is one thing that guys should know about girls in general

I don't know. I admit that I do not have the female psyche interpreted. Nor am I anywhere close.

19. what the fuck is going on here?

Well, I am writing an answer to your question, so that the users of Tangst can attempt to gain an understanding of exactly who I am or am pretending to be on this particular forum.

20. whats you favorite hair color of the opposite sex.

It depends on the person. If the color fits, wear it. But at the moment I am most attracted to brunettes, with black and blonde tied for second.

21. who likes short short?

Grizzly Purple People Eaters, what a sight to see.

22. Ninjas or Pirates?

72.6178 dB. Ha ha ha ha. We win.

23. Who would win in a swordfight between Tarzan and a businessman from New York?

Well in the movie Tarzan did pretty well against that gun-toting, machete-wielding villain, so I'll place my bet on Tarzan.

24. has there ever been one moment when you knew your heart was broken? if so, when and what was it?

Once, and only once. Since then I have guarded my emotions more carefully, which at times has been a negative reaction. Unfortunately I have neither the time nor the emotional fortitude to discuss the specifics right now. Suffice it to say that I still visit her grave once a month.

25. How many languages do you speak? (and though it isn't part of the question, what are the languages?)

One fluently. As for my second, I know how to say three things; "I speak German not so good," "In the city," and "One more beer, please." Oh well.

26. If you could dye your hair any color in the world, either permanently or temporarily, what would it be?

I can't come up with an answer. I've lived with my current hair color for almost 12 years (my hair color changed naturally when I was about 6) and have grown used to it. The thought of it being anything other than what it is confuses my mind.

27. What single individual is the biggest problem with American society today?

American society has no one to blame but themselves. Rule by the people, for the people.

28. Hypothetically, if you were to come into possession of a hammer, would you prefer to hammer in the mornin' or in the evenin'? Also, Which would you hammer out first: Danger, or a warning?

Well since danger always seems to follow a warning of some kind, I would hope to avoid danger at all costs by refusing to quantify its existence with a warning. And hammer in the morning. Evening is for sleeping.

29. What are your opinions on breakfast food? Good or bad?

Pop-Tarts and breakfast Hot Pockets: Good. The breakfast buffet at Prestonwood Country Club: Excellent. Soggy Branflakes and darkened toast: Not worth getting up for.

30. Where the fuck did you get that banana?!

The produce section of the local Kroger. Amazing selection. You can get yellow bananas, more yellow bananas, or yellow bananas in a bunch! Ah, the triumph of wholesale marketing.

31. what is the sexiest musical instrument?

The F Horn. But the cello is a close second.

32. if you had sex with one animal (nonhuman)which one would it be and why?

I choose to abstain from sexual activity with an animal. It offends my moral sensibilities.

33. whos your favorite dictator?

I liked Hitler, minus the Holocaust. He really was a great leader other than killing the Jews.*

*I believe that I should take this time to firmly state that I am not a supporter of Nazi ideals or the actions taken during the Holocaust. I find mass genocide deplorable and absurdly inappropriate.

34. Where have all the flowers gone?

South for the winter.

35. when will all the questions end?

"Your journey will end with the ending day,
You never again must pass this way."

36. whats your favorite melon.

Watermelon I suppose. Never really cared for any member of the melon family.

37. what is your major goal in life? what do you look forward to most?

At the risk of sounding totally cliche, my major goal is to succeed and to look back in 60 or 70 years and see a life lived without regrets. Seriously.

38. does death scare you?

Not in the slightest. What is the point in being scared of the inevitable. As Albus Dumbledore said, "Death is but the next great adventure."

39. what happened in the most tragic or traumatic time in your life?

See #24

40. What do you want?

Too many things to fit in this blog response.

41. Out of all 52 cards in the deck, which is your favorite?

"Don't you draw the Queen of Diamonds, boy,
She'll beat you if she's able.
But the Queen of Hearts is always your best bet."

42. why do fools fall in love

Because fools have nothing to fear, and therefore nothing to lose. I think I've heard that before, so please excuse me if I fail to put quotation marks around the words of some immensely famous person.

43. why do YOU want to see snakes on a plane!!!!

Because Pulse was a complete letdown.

44. for how much money would you become a eunuch

There is not enough in the WORLD.

45. if tangst were a drug, what would it be and would you ODing?

In case you haven't noticed, Tangst IS a drug so it does not need to become another established one. I would not OD, because my frequent and extended lapses prevent me from building tolerance.

46. why aren't you not arrogant?

"I like mine with lettuce and tomato,
Heinz 57 and French fried potatoes.
Dill kosher pickle and a cold draft beer,
Good God Almighty which way do I steer?"

47. stephen colbert bridge or chuck norris bridge?

Chuck Norris doesn't need a bridge. He snaps his fingers and the water gets out of his way.

48. Do you have a significant other? If so, what's your favorite thing about him/her?

No, I do not currently have a significant other.

49. how many of these questions did you actually answer

All of them, as truthfully as I could at this ungodly hour.

4 Comments:

Blogger knight_racer979 said...

Would someone with admin privelages please go in and italicize the questins in here? forgot to do it before I posted.

And when you are done, kindly remind sithgirl to add me to this site's admin list.

Tanks a buch, and this comment can be deleted when the request has been filled.

9/09/2006 04:41:00 AM  
Blogger Graffiti Pastry said...

Only ?? and Sithgirl are (and presently ever will be) the admins for the tangstblog.

However, for future reference, as contribs, we (including you) can edit our own posts.

9/10/2006 03:45:00 PM  
Blogger Nanotyrannus said...

Oh. My. God.
"72.6178 dB"
I love your answer with the fiery (and platonic) passion of a thousand burning suns.

9/10/2006 07:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Visit us at times to obtain more knowledge and facts regarding Drop in on us at the moment to come by more low-down and facts at all events [url=http://www.polandlimoservice.com]przewóz osób[/url]

8/16/2011 06:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home